Neem Pesticide / Insecticide formulation is a neem based botanical product that contains azadirachtin as an active ingredient. Azadirachtin is found to be very effective for over 600 species of insects. All our products are registered with Central Insecticide Board.
Neem Pesticide is a natural product, absolutely non-toxic.
It is 100% bio degradeable and environment friendly.
It is completely safe for humans and beneficial insects like honey bee.
It can be mixed with other synthetic pesticide and also enhances their action.
It is effective for over 600 species of pests.
It is a broad spectrum insecticide.
Neem based pesticide formulations which are emulsifiable concentrate ranges from 300 ppm to 50000ppm.
- Azadirachtin 0.03% (300 ppm) E.C.
- Azadirachtin 0.15% (1500 ppm) E.C.
- Azadirachtin 0.3% (3000 ppm) E.C.
- Azadirachtin 1% (10000 ppm) E.C.
- Azadirachtin 5% (50000 ppm) E.C.
- Apply as soon as pests are observed for better results.
- Apply during immature pest stages.
- Under high pest population, chemical application is also required.
- Use it in every 10-15 days depending upon the requirement.
- After spraying, if rain comes, then again apply the formulation.
- Good mixing is required before application.
- Avoid storage of spray mixtures. Mix a fresh for every application.
- Sprays during evening hours are preferable.
Pests affected by Neem Insecticide
These insecticides effects over 600 species of pest. Few of them are:
- leaf folders
- Leaf miners
- Mealy bugs
- Flies & Maggots and a lot more.
Crops for Neem Insectides:
- Bhindi & many more.