Neem Azas Technical ( NEEM EXTRACT )
Azadirachtin is the most potent insecticidal ingredient presen in the neem seed kernel as it has organics molecule class tetranotriterpenoids.
This contains number of insecticial bio-compounds like:
- AZADIRACHTIN A
- AZADIRACHTIN B
- MELIANTROL & MANY OTHERS
manufacturers of azadirachtin technical powder, azadirachtin technical powder manufacturers in india, suppliers of azadirachtin technical powder, azadirachtin technical powder exporters in india, exporters of azadirachtin technical powder,azadirachtin technical, azadirachtin
- CHEMICAL NAME : AZADIRACHTIN
- APPEREANCE : PALE YELLOW
- PHYSICAL STATE : FREE FLOWING
- ODOUR : FAINT ODOUR
- AZADIRACHTIN CONTENT : 10% TO 40% W/W
- COMPOSITION :
AZADIRACHTIN A : 8%-28%
AZADIRACHTIN B : 2-10%
OTHER NEEM KERNEL LIMINOIDS : 60-90%
- STABILITY : 12 MONTHS
- STORAGE : TO BE KEPT IN CLOSED DRY CONTAINER PROTECTED FROM LIGHT
Why Azadirachtin Technical is the best choice for making Insecticides/Pesticides?
Pesticides containing azaidrachtin are versatile: bio-degradable; leave no Residue and easily degrades in soil and water hence safe for the environment.
BROAD SPECTRUM :
ORGANIC &COMPLETELY SAFE :
It is completely safe for non-targeted insects like butterflies and honeynbees And also safe for mammals like human beings as azadirachtin and other Liminoids are found in nature.
How it Works?
Neem azas results in disruption of insect developmemt. Also, it interfares With pest insect’s hormonal activity & disruptor in feeding,growing and Overall change in their life cycle.
The bio activity on insects will be visible in few hours after application.
Insects loose their appetite by altering their neural responses. Pests show
Feeding and moulding inhibition and motality.
INSECT GROWTH REGULATOR :
Larvae don’t develop into full grown adults. It results in disruption of
Insect development. In few hours, after application of neem azas the pest
Treated insects die due to the bitter smell of azadirachtin & they stop feeding
On crops.It helps the crop from damaging.
OVIPOSITOR & OVICIDAL :
Azadirachtin prevents deposition & hatching on eggs by inhibiting oogeneis &
synthesis of ovarian ecdysteroid.Pupa stops molting & hence dies in this stage
low environmental impact.It effects all stages of insects; be it eggs, pupa or adult insect. Moreover, it is ideal source for integrated pest management as it is completely eco friendly; therefore it is much efficient than synthetic insecticides.
PESTS:– It is found to be effective in control of Insect Categories:
- Homoptera: Whiteflies, Scale Insects, Aphids, Mealybugs, Leafhoppers Etc.
- Coleoptera: Cucumber Beetles,mexican Bean Beetles Etc.
- Diptera: Fruit Flies, house Flies, Leafminer, pod Fly, Bot Fly, horn Fly Etc.
- Orthoptera: Crickets, Locusts, Grasshoppers Etc
- Thysanoptera: Thrips
- Heteroptera: Rice Bug, Green Vegetable Bug, Milk Weed Bug, Red Cotton Bug Etc.
- Mites: Carmine Spider Mite, Citrus Mite, Two-spotted Spider Mite, seven Spotted Spider Mite Etc.
- Lepidoptera: Moths, Armyworms, Fruit Borers, Corn Borers Caterpillars, Pink Boll Worm, Cutworms, Stem Borers, Semi Loopers, Diamond Back Moth, Plume Moth, Leaffolders, tobacco Horn Worms Etc.
- Hymenoptera: Sawflies ( Mustard Saw Flies)
Azadirachtin Technical based insecticides are organic in nature and can be used on following crops:
- OIL SEED CROPS
- ORNAMNETAL PLANTS
- STONE FRUITS
- POME FRUITS
- GREENHOUSE FOOD CROPS
- TREES AND SHRUBS
- TURF AND TURF GRASS
- TROPICAL FRUITS
- ROOT AND TUBER VEGETABLES
- MISCELLANEOUS FOOD AND NON-FOOD CROPS
FOOD CROPS INCLUDING :
- Bulb Vegetables
- Cereal Grains
- Herbs And Spices
- Leafy Vegetables
- Citrus Fruits
- Fruiting Vegetables
- Cucurbit Vegetables