Neem Oil Is A Natural Derivative Of The Neem Free (Azadirachtin Indica), An Evergreen Variety Native ToIndia.
Neem Oil Is A Herbal Elixir That Heals Many Things By A Topical Application Can Help To Treat Worm, Insect And Mosquito Bite.
Properties of Neem Oil:
- Colour– Brownish Yellow Colour
- Odour- Characterstic Neem Odour
- pH Value- 5.5 To 7.5
- Nature At Room Temperature- Liquid
- Toxicity- Neem Oil Is Practically Non- Toxic To Rats, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs. No Significant Effect On Birds Has Been Noticed, Relatively Harmless To Non – Target And Beneficial Organism. Also, Neem Oil Is Non-toxic To Aquatic And Bees.
- Neem Oil is available from 500 ppm to 2500 ppm Azadirachtin content.
- Our Neem Oil is free from Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2.
For Agriculture Use
Hygiene And Wounds As An Ingredient Of Medicines Or Alone.
It Also Purifies The Blood And Improves Immunity.
Neem oil is used as veterinary medicines for pets and live stock from ancient time. Also, it’s used in Various diseases, precautions, accidental condition, hygiene and wounds as an ingredient of medicines Or alone.