Neem Cake Powder
- Neem Cake is the residue of neem oil which we obtain from the first quality of neem seed’s kernel which has been crushed to extract neem oil.
- Pure residual oil cake in cake or pellet form is a bye-product of the pure neem oil, & a 100% eco-friendly organic manure/fertilizer.
Neem Cake is the Future of farming in Indian and abroad. We have developed a unique neem cake which contains more Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium & magnesium and bitter Limonoids. It is a proven soil Conditioners and it is being used directly or in blends with other manures like urea farmyard manure etc. for its benefits of organic nutrients, Pest repellent properties.
- Neem Cake Organic Manure is very effective in the growth, yield and quality of agricultural crops.
- There is a significant improvement in soil health in all plants treated with Neem Cake.
- The organic carbon contents increased with an increase in the dose of Neem Cake manure.
- Soil moisture content is increased during the crop growth period with the application of Neem Cake Organic Manure.
- Nematode control: The nematodes such as Haplolaimus indicus Helicotylenchus Sp and many others are being controlled by this neem cake product. It also controls parasitic fungi such as R. brassica.
- Insect pest control: This product also controls Grain moth, lesser grain moth and red flour beetle.
- Increase in Earthworm population: In places where Neem Cake Organic Manure is used, an increase in earthworm population is found.
Contents of Neem Cake (Organic Manure)
DOSAGE for Neem Cake Organic Manure
- a) Small 50g/Pot
- b) Large 100g/Pot
- a) Roses 100g/Plant
- b) Hibiscus 200g/Plant
- c) Crotons 200g/Plant
- d) Bougainvillea 500g/Plant
- Coffee 1000 Kgs Per Hectare
- Tea 1000 Kgs Per Hectare
- Rubber 3 Kgs Per Plant
Kitchen Garden Vegetables:
- a)Common Vegetables Like Okra, Tomato 200g/Sq.mt.
- b) Banana 500g/Plant
- c) Coconut 2 Kg/Tree
- d) Other fruit trees 1 Kg/Tree
- e) Lawn 200g/Sq.mt.
- Rice 750 Kgs Per Hectare
- Wheat 1000 Kgs Per Hectare
- Sugarcane 2400 Kgs Per Hectare
- Soyabean 600 Kgs Per Hectare
- Tobacco 1000 Kgs Per Hectare